Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Archiculture


Archiculture is a documentary film about architectural education. 
For me it's like watching my life in 25 minute. Many of my friends asked me what do i do in school, or what kind of assignment i get, and how frustrating criticism can be.
and i would say that 90 percent of this film shows what i experience. 

You may think this is fun. It looks fun, but trust me, it's a lot of pressure. 
I find the hardest of them all is when you have to present your work and get critics. 
Because it will never end. There is always a mistake, 
whether you can draw or not, there's always something wrong or missing. 
Whats important is how you feel as human could bring a concept to the building you make. 

You have to be optimist, 
because along the way you start to ask yourself "what am i doing?" "is this really worth it ?". 
you lack sleep and the dark circle under your eyes is getting bigger everyday. 
But you love it, you care about it and you know that you don't want to give up.
you just have to understand the learning process,

"because nothing absolute about this" - Archiculture

No comments:

Post a Comment